WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Wednesday 19 February 2014

This blog will be moving soon

I've been a busy bee, I'm moving this blog over to a hosted site. This is only really so it's easier for me to arrange my old stuff into categories etc. While I'm moving it over I'm giving the archives a bit of a tidy up. I'll let you know when I'm done; it should only be another couple of days or so. The address won't change, it will still be worldofcrap.co.uk. Probably the only noticeable changes will be a new menu bar, and a lot more shitty art that I did in Paint. I'll keep you guys up to speed on the Facebook page. In the meantime, here is an interesting and educational article.

No comments:

Post a Comment