WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Tuesday 7 February 2012

I am nothing if not a massive procrastinator...

So, as you will have gathered, the Christmas review didn't happen. This is for several reasons -

1. I am lazy.
2. I've had a million and one offline things to do lately, that have generally involved getting things spilled on me by kids, or writing thousands and thousands of words about why the world doesn't exist if you put a bracket or a speech mark in the wrong place. Google 'Quine, and why he is mental and/or a bellend', or something of the kind, for this to make sense.
3. I am lazy.
4. Been getting over the final throes of depression. I've just come off Prozac after about two years of having no emotions whatsoever, and things are pretty good, touch wood. I'm hitting the gym and writing more, which hopefully will start to filter down into this blog now.
5. I didn't think I had any readers, so I didn't see the urgency of writing something that only I was going to read, because I already knew what I was going to say, so it didn't count. But now I find I have tripled my readership! I'm still going to crap on about continuity errors in Rainbow though.
6. I am lazy.

I guess it's a bit late for the Christmas review. Shame, because I'm sure it would have been the best thing anyone ever wrote.

forgive me, and watch this space.

1 comment:

  1. A belated Merry Christmas and the best of luck with life on the other side of the rainbow.
    Looking forward to the next batch

    ReplyDelete