WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Friday 25 November 2011

Just a quick update -


This weekend marks my one year anniversary of occasionally spewing out some half hearted nonsense about shows no one remembers. To celebrate I shall be doing a review of the Rainbow Christmas Pantomime, hooray! I know for a fact that this particular festive piece is massively popular, because I have sold three copies of it on video to three different people in three days. My dad suggested these people were panic buying for Christmas, but really - can you think of any occasion that would demand the urgent acquisition of a 1987 festive transvestite festival like this? Me neither. Christmas or not, the whole thing is on Youtube anyway. Actually I don't have much room to talk - I was the one who owned three copies of this video in the first place.

In the meantime, here is a lovely photo of Geoffrey dressed as his own mother -



No comments:

Post a Comment