WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Childhood stuff # 7 - Snap Snap

This guy -




Otherwise known as the very devil himself. As a child I was absolutely terrified of Max Headroom, or 'Snap Snap' as I called him. I have no idea why I called him Snap Snap, but the name does suit him. Look at him, with his angular head and stripes. Urgh. For a lot of years I used to have to hide behind the settee when he came on TV, which was sadly quite often, because Bobby Davro did a Max Headroom sketch on his impressions show, which my parents loved.

I can sort of watch Max Headroom now, but he's still sort of creepy. Worse than that, he's not very funny. And that is unforgivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment