WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Two things I bought today...

Here's a tip - never let me go to Asda with money. For a cool £2.25p, I got the following TERRIFYING sundries -

1. Frankenstein mask - 25p



Unfortunately, upon closer inspection I realised I'd been accidentally dicking about with the elastic, which is why my alter ego now has a white line over its eyes. On reflection, I decided it was scarier that way. Plus I couldn't be arsed to take another photo.

2. Haunted picture - £2.00


This may look like an ordinary cheapo plastic painting to you, but it holds a terrible secret. 

Look what happens when you try to walk away from its deathly glare -


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Skellingtons! And one of the skellingtons has a fork! Although to be fair he already had a fork, so that shouldn't really give him extra scary points. Plus they both look like happy skellingtons, who just want to drink lemonade and play rummy or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment