WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Sunday 14 October 2012

I is been drawn on this weekend

I've been and done it - the thing I've been wanting to do for ages (not that you'd know that because I've never mentioned any ambition other than one day getting my Jerry beads). I got a Sonic tattoo! Luckily for me, my brother in law is a tattoo artist, and a damn good one at that (thank god, although I do realise I would have had to say he was brill anyway, otherwise Christmas would be awkward). Bargain price on account of A) family, and B) my birthday prez. Me and the mister went to tattoo Jam in glamorous Doncaster for the grand event, where we watched women in bras sticking nails in their noses, drank beer, had quarrels because of too much heat and too many people, and considered buying Mr Krabs earrings. All in all a pleasant day, although much more fun was when we got home and watched Knightmare in bed.

Anyhoo, here it is!


Next stop, a big massive Skeletor on my arm. It's either that or Treguard or Rod Jane and Freddy on my bum. Or a sign saying 'Insert coins here'.

No comments:

Post a Comment