WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Thursday 4 October 2012

Rainbow annual 1983 - the letter F was invented the year I was born

I was perusing the 1983 Rainbow annual, as I sometimes do. This has a special place in my heart because I was born in 1983. Not really, it's just that all the others are in a box underneath other boxes, and I can't be arsed to get them.


Geoffrey's youth and Bungle's hairiness aren't the issues here - what I'm more concerned with is a full page, illustrated tribute to words beginning with the letter F -


"There are lots of things in the picture beginning with the letter F. How many can you find?" Okey dokey then, challenge accepted. Here is my list -

1. Fat man cooking fish
2. Fish being cooked by a fat man
3. Fruit on a plate that looks like some tits
4. Fucking stupid haircut
5. Fucking stupid dungarees
6. Fire burning the fat man's balls
7. Faeces (in the orange baby's nappy)
8. Fancy picnic rug
9. Fapping (out of shot)
10. Fictional family (I can tell this because they all get along)

I think my answers are all 100% correct, and I will bitchslap anyone who says otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment