WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Friday 3 May 2013

5 creepy idents

Sorry for the gap in posts this last day or so - I've been out getting a new job and such, and am now writing this on the mister's clunky, unfamiliar laptop. It's only clunky because I'm too stupid to use any laptop but mine. Anyway, due to my inability to type more than three words without it looking like a monkey sat on the keyboard, today's post will be small. I would like to share five creepy as hell TV, video and game idents that scared the crap out of me as a child. I present to you - even more reasons why I am such a massive wuss.

1. BBC Video - 1990s


2. BBC Video - 1980s


3. Channel 4 - 1982


4. Sega - 1991


5. ITV Nightshift - 1992


No comments:

Post a Comment