WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Pound shop Transformers – there should be a society against this kind of cruelty

Another excursion to the pound shop, to buy this monstrosity -


I think it's meant to be some sort of Transformer.

This is less 'robots in disguise', more 'robots in terrible pain'. I'm pretty sure if this guy had a speech chip, he'd say “please god help me, kill me now, put me out of my misery.”



I have proof that the robot is meant to be hideously deformed -


Also, what kind of name is Knuckle breaker? That's far too Kray twins for my liking. What are his friends called – Kneecap Smasher and Eyeball Gouger?

He has a pet too -


A cat that I think he's meant to ride, but which is about the same size as his head, so it just looks like he's picking the cat up by his muscular thighs -


In case you're wondering, our friend transforms into some kind of plane. But the mister did it then undid it, and now I can't get him to be a plane again. Never mind, I'm sure you'll cope.

I don't think the cat has a name, so I'm going to call him Larry. Fuck it, I'm going to rename Knuckle Breaker too, because the poor guy deserves a chance in life. I'm going to call him Malcolm. Malcolm Smytheson.

No comments:

Post a Comment