WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Our wall of crap

Want to see one wall of our spare room? Of course you do, who wouldn't?

Here it is -



It's a work in progress, but I think it's coming along nicely. I feel that, as my loyal readers, you should be shown around my flat, whether you want to be or not. I also think it's a good idea to give you my national insurance number, and my address so you can come round and kill me while I sleep. I am nothing if not an idiot.

However, I don't think anyone is clever enough to figure out my address from seeing half of one wall, so I'll continue and take you through the gallery so far.

The items aren't numbered because I've had a hard day at work, stop judging me. Anyway, I'm sure you can figure out for yourselves which bits are which.

In no particular order we have -

A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie poster from BIG! Magazine

A drawing I did for the mister in lieu of a Christmas Card. It is a picture of a unicorn eating some mashed potato, while Angela Rippon and MC Hammer look on. In retrospect, maybe I shouldn't have placed Angela Rippon there. It looks rude.

Some bad advice from Mr T that the mister printed out years ago off some website

A newspaper article about Dangermouse

Two velvet arts that I got from a discount shop in town – Sonic and Mario. I did the Sonic one, the mister did the Mario one. Mine is superior.

Pencil cases – see THIS ARTICLE  for an explanation

A drawing I did while I was really bored during some work training, of a dyslexic MC Hammer

Another TMNT movie poster

My festive and welcoming Christmas sign. Was on the kitchen door, but we had to move it when my sister in law and her kids came round

A Thomas The Tank Engine poster I got for the Mister last Christmas


I bet you are just that impressed, aren't you? You wish you lived in my flat. Well you don't, so there. Anyway, if you did live in my flat you'd have to know the rules to a lot of obscure board games, and actually play said board games, and also be happy to sit watching Price Drop instead of having a bath, and no one wants that.

No comments:

Post a Comment