WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Two things that are probably boring, but I'm going to write about them anyway

I was going to write an advert related post tonight, but I can't find a copy of the advert in question anywhere on the internet, so until I get my hands on a copy, here are two interesting things -

1. The mister just put two tins of biscuits down on the settee, and they made a big fart noise, and we laughed.

2. This evening I came out of the bathroom and tripped over the mister, who was sat on the floor outside, waiting for me to come out, 'because he was bored'. This led to us having the world's shittest fight on our hands and knees in the corridor, the best move of which was when I squeezed his boob.

The end.


PS I know how much everyone loves pictures, so here is a picture of a kilopede that I drew on the whiteboard in our kitchen -


No comments:

Post a Comment