WE HAVE MOVED!

This website has moved to www.worldofcrap.co.uk. Please update your links. And then go there, because it's really really good, and there's cake there and everything.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

A poem about Geoffrey Hayes

It was Geoffrey's birthday last month, so I consider this a belated tribute. It is a masterpiece that took me up to four minutes to write. It is completely serious and not a joke or anything, and if you laugh at it then you just can't see all the symbolism, or something.


Oh Geoff
If you were a chef
You wouldn’t have time to be on Rainbow
And you wouldn’t be able to wear hotpants
Or a dress, sometimes
Oh Geoff
If you were a chef
You’d have to do cooking all the time
And not wear boxes on your head like a robot
Oh Geoffrey
I’m glad you’re not a chef-rey
Because then you wouldn’t be in Rainbow
And I might not have a blog
Although that might not be a bad thing, because my blog’s a bit rubbish.


No comments:

Post a Comment